Q. What is the Electronic System Travel Authorization (ESTA)?
A. It is an official U.S. travel pass acquired electronically via the internet.

Q. How long before I travel do I apply for my ESTA (Electronic System Travel Authorization)?
A. Your ESTA must be applied for 3 days before travelling to the U.S.

Q. Why do I need an ESTA?
A. This is in conjunction with the Visa Waiver Program. It enhances security within the U.S. and allows the Department of Homeland Security to predetermine risks.

Q. How can I apply for my ESTA allowing me to travel to the U.S.?
A. Complete the application on this website (www.usestaexpress.com). Only electronic applications are accepted.

Q. Once I receive my ESTA what can I do?
A. Multiple entries to the U.S. not exceeding 90 days in total. The ESTA is valid for 2 years.

Q. What do I receive once my ESTA is approved?
A. You receive email confirmation with an authorization number. A record of this is maintained by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Q. Can I get a refund if my ESTA application fails?
A. Yes. Refunds will be honored within 10 days of failure. The refund will be subject to administration & filing fees.
Once an application is received then processed and travel authorization with an ESTA approval number is sent by email NO refunds are applicable. All work has been carried out in accordance with your request then delivered by email. Processed applications have been finalized with U.S. Customs and Border Protection with approval and authorization.

Q. How long will it take to receive my ESTA after applying?
A. Within 72 hours unless there are internet issues with your application. Normally however there are not.

Q. Are my application details kept private?
A. Yes. Strict controls apply. This includes this website, all U.S. Government Departments and Payment Gateways.

Q. What application fees are involved?
A. Once US ESTA Express receives your application and payment of USD $79.00 there are no other costs required. This will include all application, administration, filing and services costs.

Q. Is an outward ticket from the U.S. required upon entry to the U.S.?
A. Yes. (With a commercial carrier.)

Q. Can I change my details after submitting?
A. Kindly check your details and amend if necessary prior to submitting. Any changes to be made after submitting will incur additional costs except data such as your email address, your telephone number, and your “Travel Information” such as the Carrier Name and flight number, and your address while in the United States may be corrected or updated.

Apply for your ESTA